Our services include:
- All-digital screening mammography and diagnostic mammography
- Breast MRI
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Ultrasound-guided needle core biopsy
- Bone density testing
- Tomosynthesis (3-D)
Good Samaritan Medical Center’s Women’s Imaging Center is accredited in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound, and ultrasound-guided breast biopsy, and is a designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the Commission on Quality and Safety and the Commission on Breast Imaging at the American College of Radiology.
We offer convenient day and evening hours:
- Monday, Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Our facility is accredited by The American College of Radiology, FDA inspected, and state approved. Each unit is equipped with a heating pad for increased patient comfort. We also have high quality dedicated breast ultrasound equipment. Our bone densitometry is performed on a GE Lunar Prodigy DEXA Scan machine, which images the lumbar spine and hips and assesses a patient’s fracture risk.
Did you know?
- You have the right to self-refer for a screening mammogram and to choose the facility you want to schedule your appointment.
- A physician referral for a screening mammogram is not required.
Good Samaritan Medical Center Women’s Imaging Center is licensed and inspected by the Department of Public Health and is accredited by the American College of Radiology.